Rene Nazare-Azevedo, simply known as Nazare, has dedicated himself to the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for the past 20+ years. Rene expressed talent and interest in Jiu-Jitsu at a young age and studied under 5th degree black belt instructor, Rodrigo Antonio Garcia Da Silva. Rene 4 Jiu-Jitsu World Titles which in turn earned him his black belt in just 5 short years of training Jiu-Jitsu. Nazare made his professional mixed martial arts debut in May 2004 where he defeated Thiago Cabelo at Body Fight 1 by TKO (Punches) in round 1. He then went on to win his next 6 fights to get him a fight in Bellator MMA. He won the next 3 fights under the organization. Nazare then moved halfway around the world and taught Jiu-Jitsu and Self-defense to the military of Abu Dhabi, UAE for 4 years. He has now returned back to NY to continue a career as a professional boxer. Since then he has moved to PA to open his own facility as well make a dream come true to pass on his knowledge and passion for Jiu-Jitsu.
- 3rd Degree Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt under Rodrigo “Feijao” Garcia
- 4x Jiu-Jitsu World Champion
- 2001 Blue Belt World Jiu-Jitsu Champion
- 2003 Purple Belt World Jiu-Jitsu Champion
- 2004 Brown Belt World Jiu-Jitsu Champion
- 2007 Black World Jiu-Jitsu Champion
- Former Reality Fighting Championships 155lb Champion
- Former Professional Boxer
- NAGA New England Gi and NoGi Champion
Christina is an accomplished fitness and nutrition coach. She has competed and participated in local and international events. Ever since she was a little girl she has always wanted to motivate and inspire people through fitness. After graduating high school she went on and trained MMA at Ultimate Athletics in Ithaca NY under Ryan Ciotoli, Alex Stewart and Rene Nazare-Azevedo with team Bomsqaud. She then competed in multiple grappling and MMA tournaments. Once she received her purple belt she was given the opportunity to teach Jiu-Jitsu in Abu Dhabi, UAE. She taught at the all girls school, Al Erteqa’a School. In the short amount of time she was there she had won 3 consecutive UAE Jiu-Jitsu World Pro Championship coach titles and went on to meet Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed. She has now returned and partnered up with Rene Nazare-Azevedo to make their dream come true, passing on their passion and knowledge in her very own home town.
- Jiu Jitsu Black Belt under Rene Nazare-Azevedo
- 3 x UAE Jiu Jitsu World Pro Champion Team Coach 2015,2016,2017.
- Peak Fitness CrossFit Throwdown Team Champion
- 2x NAGA NY Champion
- Fuji BJJ NY Open and Championship Champion x5
- Ultimate Athletics NoGi Champion
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
- Macro-Nutrition Specialist